Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary!

Just want to wish my wonderful, kind, loving, sweet, patient (VERY), smart, cute, funny husband a Happy 7th Anniversary (tomorrow)!  I know that we joke around and say that it feels like we've been married forever, but honestly, I can remember just about every detail of our wedding day.  I am truly blessed to have such an amazing man in my life.  Thank you for keeping us happy, safe, loved, and laughing!

 (Photos courtesy of Amy Clark [baby steps studios], July 2009...Oh, and Quinny was in my belly at the time that these photos were taken, so they are pictures of our WHOLE family!)

"I can hear her heartbeat...from a thousand miles, and the heavens open everytime she smiles.  And, when I come to her, that's where I belong, and I run to her like a riversong.  She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love.  She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love."  (Crazy Love ~ Van Morrison)

On a sadder note, both of the older girlios have come down with some sort of virus.  We believe it to be Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease.  Maddie has had a fever and sore throat.  Ella has come down with a fever and has a nasty blister on the tip of her tongue.  Get well soon babies!  Mommy hates to see you sick!

No comments: