Friday, June 25, 2010

Go to sleep, go to sleep...

Having a rough time lately with Quinners....trying to transition to napping in her crib.  Typically, she naps in the swing in the living room...this is becoming a problem because when her sisters are home, running around the house, screaming their heads off (oh wait, my lovely daughters don't do that...) - she wakes up!  We've been working on sleeping in the crib for the past week or so, and it hasn't been going very well.  She cries and cries and cries...I go in and soothe her, she cries and cries and cries some more...I go in and soothe her....until finally, I give up.  I know that she'll get it eventually, but I hate to listen to her cry!  (She's sleeping in the swing as I type this)

On a related note, last night Justin and I pop our heads in Maddie's room and find her sleeping on her floor on top of her comforter.  It was so cute...sorry that I didn't get a picture!

No comments: